Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WMUB podcasts

WMUB is now podcasting! The Help Desk podcast as well as podcasts of our other talk shows are now available, generally within 24 hours of first airing. For more information, visit our Podcasting page.

You could click on the Help Desk XML link -- however, not all browsers display XML properly.

If you have a podcast aggregator (Apple's iTunes, for one, is free for Windows and Mac -- you need 4.9 or above), copy and paste the following link in the podcast address field: http://www.wmub.org/rss/HelpDesk.xml

We'd like your comments as we roll this out, so go to our Feedback page.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your podcast version of the show. If I miss a live show, how soon should I start looking for the episode to be available. (seems like it takes a while?)

Anonymous said...

I use iTunes to download the show. A few weeks ago, my iPod stopped downloading the most recent show. I've unsubscribed and re-subscribed but the last show that was automatically downloaded was July 1. Are you aware of a problem or is the difficulty on my end?