Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Reaction to answer about Chrome

[Listener Mark called in on the show for 6/9/09]

This Google Chrome issue is a pain and has pushed me back to using Firefox all the time. Not that this is a big issue; I love Firefox, but Chrome is quicker and I like the way it will open multiple tabs every time I start the app.

Just want you to know....I've very much enjoyed listening to your show on WUMB since I first discovered it in early 2007. I have called in a number of times over the past years and always enjoyed getting help (when you had it) and listening to other folks problems and the advice given.

I certainly wish the show could have gone on, but with the demise of WUMB (at least in its former guise) I don't know what it all means for you and the show. Regardless, I sincerely hope you find a solution that allows you to continue the show if you find it both meaningful and useful. In the interim, thanks for finding solutions (such as podcasts and live streaming) that help keep the show running!

--Mark, Englewood OH

No comments: